Monday, March 9, 2009

Memorial: April 5th, 2009 1:00 PM

Dear Friends,
You are invited to join the family and friends of Wally (Walter R.) Olds for a Memorial April 5, 2009 at 1:00 pm in 101 Mariucci Arena "Club Room", Mariucci Arena, 4 Oak Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. (Enter via the main doors of the arena on Oak Street.) Directions to Mariucci Arena


as baby as gopher with olympic team 72 at calgary with family in Bergen Norway old timers hockey wally recently
baby Wally
as gopher
with 72 Olympic team
at Calgary
with family in Norway
as old timer
recent photo

Please direct any memorials to
The Family of Wally Olds.
13278 188th St No
Marine-on-St. Croix MN 55047
Minneapolis Star Tribune story 1/16/2009
Minneapolis Star Tribune obituary
Memorial website

Please forward this message to others.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Beth,

    we only met a few times in sweden 1981, and I met Wally in Bergen aswell. I was just looking for him on the internet..and found out that he is no longer with us.

    I have during the years thought of him often and I was sad to see to he is gone.

    And Beth if U read this...Wally thougt me one some very useful things...that I now understand better. For that I will always be grateful.

    ..until we meet again RIP Wally.

    Leif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove you man. Jesper Ljungstromer. Sweden

    ReplyDelete